As a business professional, Jennifer brings over 20 years of management training and experience to each project. The following are highlights of her achievements in business, project, and client management:
- Graduated with Masters of Business Administration degree in Strategic Management and Marketing.
- Graduated with Bachelors of Business Administration degree in Finance, Risk Management, and Insurance.
- Held management positions at Designers for Learning, Swiss Re America, Chubb Insurance, and Kemper Insurance Company.
- Served on corporate policy committees and coordinated corporate underwriting operations with state and national insurance bureaus.
- Served as Assistant Editor for the Journal of Computing in Higher Education.
- Managed planning and project activities as a home office Associate Product Line Manager.
- Facilitated internal branch office audits evaluating staff adherence to corporate underwriting guidelines.
- Developed and implemented underwriting process initiatives and division wide training projects.
- Facilitate instructional design projects with nonprofit clients as part of multi-institution service learning collaborations with college students and faculty.
- Established division wide marketing strategies, service team protocols, and client service guidelines.
- Created and supported successful client relationships with risk managers and brokers.
- Fostered long term partnerships with senior level business partners.